LANETCO's Cross RGBHV Gate is a true matrix delivering excellent performances for applications where information
need to be distributed to many users such as in a control room or show events.
It is specially designed to handle wide band broadcast RGB and wideband signals.
The system is powered by a very user friendly software presenting many exceptional features such as visualization of system internal connections, memorization of the matrix configurations, labeling of the input/output interconnections, sequencing and automatic switching along with a wideband RGBHV quality.
It can also be fully controlled through IPCubeManager™ software when used with other devices.
The system may be configured to function as a network of multiple Cross Gates of different types.
Up to 16 Cross Gates of any type and size can be networked together and can be controlled by one computer through a simple control software.
• Available in 16x16 and 8x8
• Can be configured in 16x8, 4x4, 4x8, etc
• High resolution signals including RGBHV, RGBS and RGsB
• 250MHz (-3dB) video bandwidth, fully loaded
• Analog input impedance: 75 ohms
• Drive 75 ohms video load
• Seamless picture transitions during inputs switching
• Up to 256 configurations memory
• Sequences of configurations
• The last configuration can be automatically reloaded at device start-up
• Input / Outputs BNC connectors
• Controlled in RS232
Clic aquí para más información...