LANETCO's Digital DVI-TMDS Distributor uses PanelLink™ Digital technology to support the distribution of signals
ranging from XGA to UXGA resolutions.
It provides 5 outputs presenting digital copies of the input signal as well as one analog output for monitoring purposes. The analog output may optionally be replaced by an extra digital output.
This converter provides the same digital TMDS signal simultaneously on 6 outputs and an analog buffered loop of the input signal for monitoring. Up to 8 units may be addressed and controlled manually or through a single RS232 link.
• Input : RGBHV or RGBS up to 1400 x 1050 resolution
• Outputs : 6 digital TMDS outputs and one analog RGBHV up to 1400x1050 resolution
• Build-in user selectable multi-pattern signal generator
• May be used as a TMDS digital pattern generator for XGA and SXGA resolutions
• Multiple options may be memorized.
• As per TMDS standard, output cables up to 10 meters may be used
• TMDS distributors may be used in cascade in order to multiply the number of outputs
• Connectors : DB15 for analog signals and DFP-MDR20 female for digital outputs.
• Controlled either manually or through RS232C terminal.
Click here for more information...